Today I am going to write about Marcus Cooley and his behavior against Hannah Baker before and after she committed suicide.
First of all I want to say that I can understand Hannah's feelings and thoughts when she was at the Rosies. Obviously the St. Valentine's Day is important for every girl. For the guys it's simply a reason to agree upon with a girl and date them. I think the goal from them is only to have sex. This was at least the goal from you Marcus. And that's why I can understand her that much, you give her the feeling that she was only an object, not a human being. To touch her against her volution was not fair and horrible for her. And the fact that you don't quit, is one of the reasons why you can't tell anyone that the reason from her is only an other excuse to kill herself. Yes, you are one of the snowballs. On your position you aren't allowed to stand in front of Tyler's house and throw stones agains his window. Everyone should stand infront of yours. She was not a slut, she only wants to feel safe at someone. And she hoped that you were the one who can 'safe' her.
In conclusion you are not entitled to say that you are not a reason. You are. And you know this. I think it's only an excuse for you, to don't feel bad and guilty. But we both know that what you does was a big mistake.
I am very interested in what you think about this reason from Hannah. So please leave a comment under my blog entry. Greetings, your Jonesbrandy99.
Hello Jonas,
AntwortenLöschenI enjoyed reading your blogpost. You`re completely right, Marcus is a comprehensible reason for Hannah to commit suicide, and he should feel sorry for this. Furthermore he should learn of it and think about what his actions can release next time.
Your post is well-written, but maybe you could have looked a little bit more at some prepositions like "I think the goal of (not from) them is only to have sex."
I see your point and I absolutely agree with you. Marcus is a very guilty person and his behavior is egotistic. I like your blogpost entry and the way you used to write :-)
AntwortenLöschen